Newly Listed item

Newly Listed item

Friday, February 22, 2008

This weekend my friend Linda and I are going to get rid of some of our junk at an indoor garage sale over in Brooklyn at the school. I don't have much to take because most of what I need to get rid of is in the attic and it is too cold up there to go and sort things . My day job is helping others keep their houses clean but I come home and usually don't have the energy to clean my own. Besides most of the people here are working midnight shift so even when I do have time/energy (mornings) I have trouble getting it done cause they are all sleeping. So I spend so much of my time either crafting or on the computer. I Love Etsy!! The people over there are so friendly. I spend myself glued to my computer. Don't get much work done that way. ha ha! It has been so cold here that I don't want to venture out much these days. Got to go to work anyways though. Friday at last and only one small job today. Well it will be fun hanging out with my friend this weekend and I will probably end up bringing home more junk than I get rid of. I love to go Saling

No comments: